Wildcat Wire

• March 24The Relay For Life event, which was scheduled for this Friday, has been postponed until the Fall 2019.

Wildcat Sports Digest – October 3

Courtney Culver - Stockton College Sports Information Department

Charles+Fieldhouse
Back to Article
Back to Article

Wildcat Sports Digest – October 3

Charles Fieldhouse

Charles Fieldhouse

Quentin Wells

Charles Fieldhouse

Quentin Wells

Quentin Wells

Charles Fieldhouse

Nicholas Luciani, Sports Editor

Here’s the latest in Wildcat sports, courtesy of John Schild and the C-SC Sports Information Department…

The Culver-Stockton College women’s volleyball program fell to Peru State College in three sets in the Heart of America Athletic Conference match Tuesday night at Charles Field House in Canton.  The Wildcats, who drop to 7-11 overall and 1-7 in the Heart, succumbed 25-20, 25-23, 25-18 to the Bobcats, who improve to 8-14 overall and 4-6 in the conference.

Mount Mercy University scored on a penalty kick to break a 1-1 tie and went on to defeat the Culver-Stockton College men’s soccer team 2-1 Tuesday night in Heart of America Athletic Conference action in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.  The Wildcats, currently 7-4-1 overall and 1-4 in the Heart, is slated to play this Saturday, Oct. 6, at Grand View University in Des Moines, Iowa. Game time is scheduled for 6 p.m.

Francesca Frasca netted two goals in the final 10 minutes of regulation to help the Culver-Stockton women’s soccer team to its first conference victory of the season with a 2-0 decision over Mount Mercy University Tuesday night in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.  The Wildcats, now 5-4-2 overall and 1-3-1 in the Heart of America Athletic Conference, returns to action this Saturday, Oct. 6, at Grand View University in Des Moines, Iowa. Game time is scheduled for 3:30 p.m.

Read more at www.cscwildcats.com

About the Writer
Nicholas Luciani, Sports Editor

Nicholas is a Junior from Toronto, Canada. He is a sports Communication and Marketing major. His dream for after he graduates are to become a sports journalist...