Scenes from the 2021 Student Involvement Fair

30 departments and organizations represented

Culver-Stockton College held its annual student involvement fair Wednesday, giving an opportunity for campus organizations to introduce themselves to incoming freshmen and transfer students.   Students visited the Quad between Johnson and Henderson between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.

Students had a chance to spin the wheel at the CPC tent for a chance to win gift cards for businesses in town, and could get refreshments or goodies.   The purpose of the fair was to learn about opportunities for current and future activities through signing up to participate with campus organizations, as well as learning about opportunities for the future, such as the Three-Week course that will be traveling to Italy in the Spring.

This fair departed from the venue of previous years, when tables had been laid out on the patio outside the Gladys Crown Student Center, which is now the location of the IDEA Center.

The event showcased the variety of Culver Stockton’s campus activities, with the attendance of a wide array of organizations such as the CPC, the various fraternities and sororities, student-driven activities such as the E-Sports team, or the Wildcat Network, and organizations such as the Diversi-T.E.A.M., Black Student Union and Women of Promise who represent the diverse student body of the campus.

Bill Boxdorfer, the Director of Student Engagement gave his thoughts on the event:

Quentin Wells